Really Use Your Dishwasher…. day 15
Most, if not all, of us have a dishwasher. Do you really use your dishwasher? Or do you wash your dishes before you put them in the washer? If you do, not only are you wasting time, but your water bill is probably a bit more expensive too. Adding in the Shaklee Dishwasher Automatic Concentrate could have you saving a whole lot.
What Shaklee says…
It takes more than two and one-half boxes of Cascade® powder (45 oz.) to clean the same 48 loads.*
- The deep, enzyme-activated cleaning power gently removes tough stains, leaving dishes and glasses sparkling clean.
- Superconcentrated – cleans 48 loads – just 2 teaspoons in each dispenser cup.
- No pre-rinsing needed – Removes dried on food and tough stains, so they don’t get stuck on.
- Dissolves quickly and completely, getting to work straight away.
- Absolutely no chlorine and no fragrances, which can pollute the air that you breathe.
- Comes in a handy resealable pouch with measuring scoop
Spending $11.20 ($9.50 for members) on Dishwasher Automatic Concentrate means you’ll never have to wash a dish before you put it in the dishwasher. You will use less soap while your dishes will sparkle more.
I scrape the globs of uneaten food off into the trash, and put the plates directly into the dishwasher. That’s what it’s for right? To wash the dishes? A family of four, I tend to do dishes quite often at least every other day. This bag lasts me at least 3 months. So save time, water and energy by using Shaklee’s Dishwasher Automatic Concentrate. Really use your dishwasher and let your dishes sparkle with clean while you do something you enjoy!