SCOUR OFF™ …. day 8
Today we are talking about quite an amazing product, made from real cherry pits. First off, we know it smells good! It is a Shaklee exclusive scouring cleanser that has set a new standard. It’s a paste, so it doesn’t form dust clouds like Comet or other scouring agents. It cleans stuck-on messes. It even cleans burnt-on food in your oven. If the scouring agent you areusing is burning your nose, imagine what it does to those little noses and how they are feeling. I know you don’t wish that feeling on anybody…least of all your precious babies. So what is this fabulous product that doesn’t burn nose hairs?
One of the products featured on Oprah’s My Favorite Things show.
The skinny on Scour Off™
- Natural ingredients remove the toughest dried-on splatters and spills, burned-on grease, baked-on food, and sticky messes without hazardous chemicals or toxic fumes.
- Scour Off™ is made from natural mineral abrasives and biodegradable cleaning agents. It does not contain chlorine, bleach, or dye.
- Scour Off™ gently removes stains other cleansers can’t and is great for cleaning tubs, ovens, sinks, and tiles.
- It will even remove rust, and is great for cleaning these surfaces: copper, grout, cement, ceramic, and imitation marble.
- Wide-mouth jar makes it easy to use.
What can you clean with Scour Off™ ?
What Shaklee says about Scour Off™…
Directions for best results:
Apply with sponge and plenty of water. Wipe or rinse off.
Surfaces to Avoid: Do not use Scour Off™ to clean glass, mirrors, stainless steel, marble, silver, brass, aluminum, acrylic, pewter, colorized aluminum, formica, inside the toilet tank, and any other brushed, mirror-like, shiny, or soft finishes.
Remember, you can use the Basic H2 to remove any remaining Scour Off™ that you can’t easily run under water.